8 Posts

Star Wars: Armada» Forums » General

Subject: Gladiator repaints for the sullust campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ugo Greevy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Have been working on repainting my gladiators for the Sullust weekends coming up in october, finally finished them over the weekend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My hand cramps just looking at all the meticulous edge highlighting you did.

They look fantastic, the weathering is awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job. They look really beat up for Imperial ships, what's the story behind your fleet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugo Greevy
msg tools
mbmbmb
R2EQ wrote:
Nice job. They look really beat up for Imperial ships, what's the story behind your fleet?

Now that you have brought it up Ill have to think of one!

I generally prefer the 'beat up' look when painting models - It gives them a little more character and aesthetically more interesting than the just off the production line look.

These guys were fun to do apart from the panel highlighting which is a real chore but does make the models 'pop' a little.

Ill be moving on to my 2 VSD's and tie fighters/bombers next.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate you because those look absolutely amazing and I will never be able to do that, lol!! Awesome work!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.