Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Goodman
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw a review for this game and it looks pretty cool and I am considering buying it. I was wondering first of all if people like playing 2 players, and if they do or do not, why? Also I was wondering how it works with 2 people, like does the person controlling the hunter/s control multiple hunters or just one etc.?

Thanks for anyone's advice and information on this topic in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the person playing the hunters controls more hunters (=2).

It´s very (!) good as a 2 player game...in fact I´ve only played it as a 2 player. Awesome game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played it a few times as a 2 player game - the game moves a bit quicker (since there is only 1 hunter player coordinating her Hunters), but the psych out game is more entertaining for the Agent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bohm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy this game at 2 players. Games move quickly and there is still a great amount of tension and suspense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Goodman
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the help. I have the feeling I would love it... the key is whether I know anyone who would want to play it consistently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Curran
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
So far, I have only played 3 games and all of them have been 2 player. I really enjoy the game in this aspect of the game though I do look forward to trying more players in the future.

I'm not as interested in the 3 player game but I am curious how a 4 player and especially a 5 player game plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.