Katy Grierson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Looking for projects commencing October 2015

Please find my full portfolio here www.kovah.co.uk

Please note my full colour card illustrations start at $200.

Selection of work below:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you are putting your best stuff forward. On your page I found more that I liked than these 3. Your color scheme is quite unique as well, seen from looking at the others. Here's one I liked, especially full blown up:

I wish I had money to throw at all of the game artists, but alas, life is not that nice. Good luck finding some clients. A box cover with your art deserves to be on a shelf somewhere : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katy Grierson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropearoni4 wrote:
I don't think you are putting your best stuff forward. On your page I found more that I liked than these 3. Your color scheme is quite unique as well, seen from looking at the others. Here's one I liked, especially full blown up:

I wish I had money to throw at all of the game artists, but alas, life is not that nice. Good luck finding some clients. A box cover with your art deserves to be on a shelf somewhere : )

Thank you! Alas the curse of the artist where with old(er) work you can see all the 'problems' in the piece however insignificant and it almost hurts to look at it!

I'm glad you like the jungle path image though, does seem to be among a lot of peoples favourites!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.