Subject: Mix AGOT and BoW - The maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all.

I uploaded a PDF file on the link below, containing almost 30 BoW maps. I made them to play "A Game Of Thrones" boardgame and BoW.
Each BoW map respects the AGOT areas configuration. I respected the proportions of the AGOT areas (forests, rivers, mountains,...).
Every sides of BoW maps allow units deployment.
More description on the PDF file.

[url][/url]https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/122410/mix-game-thrones-a...

Obviously, all the maps can be used for skirmish battles, you can use them to build scenarios, add objectives...

I hope you will enjoy it

The Wolves cries, but the Lions roaaaar!! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Please tell me if my work is useful or not, good or bad. Your opinion is welcome

I may work on skirmish maps, large scale for epic battles, or I could build scenarios. Don't hesitate to give me ideas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LORIS RIZZOLO
Italy
flag msg tools
Good Work. More details and rules for skirmish mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Loris.
First of all, as you know, I made these maps to combine AGOT and BoW.
Obviously, it's possible to use them for skirmish battles. I'll prepare a post to establish rules for this mode, and I might change some terrain rules (like hex mountains for example in few maps like "Mountains of the Moon" or "The Eyrie").
Thanks for your comment. Almost 80 downloads and you are the first one talking to me. I'd like more feedback from others. I'm so sad cry

Loris, I posted yesterday a new home made scenario. Large size battle. Link below.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1443229/scenario-defend-riv...

See you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Royle
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
This is great thank you. I have been thinking of combining these two amazing games for a deep campaign experience. Any ideas on how to represent Knights, Footmen and siege engines on BoW?

I was thinking a Knight could be A blue or red unit of either Cavalry, Heavy infantry (Lannister) or Kennel masters (Stark). Footman could be Green only of any unit type. Each player must keep track of which unit they select in order to keep their units consistent.

There is a lot that could go into this and I think that it could be an amazing GOT experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Durand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel. Thanks for your post.

I ve made few scenarios last weeks, you ll find them in the ''variants'' section of the forum.
I built the battleplans and I represented the units as FFG made them for BoW.
Concerning thne combination of GoT and BoW, we will use skirmish cards because it would be too long and difficult to play. The game is long enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.