Subject: Was the survey already sent to backers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I wonder if anyone received survey (concerning shipping address)...
They said it will be sent mid-september.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity and concern, I just checked, and it says the survey hasn't been sent yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope haven't gotten one either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mb
It wasn't going to make a Essen release, so I expect it will be more like mid-October now.

The (re)prints of Greenland and Neanderthal and others were pushed back to October 21, so it's possible this one is around that time, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
CthulhuKid wrote:
It wasn't going to make a Essen release, so I expect it will be more like mid-October now.

The (re)prints of Greenland and Neanderthal and others were pushed back to October 21, so it's possible this one is around that time, too.

I think that the time frame for this one is completely different as SMG is not at the helm.
Greenland, Neanderthal, Pax Pamir, Pax Porfiriana were probably sent to the printers along time ago, whereas HF 3e is pretty clear from the recent update it only just got approved.

Just my take, but I'd be excited to get this by xmas. Especially since new bits are being included...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swan Bones
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff. As I for one have made the big mistake of moving house since the Kickstarter ended...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacky Blue Note wrote:
Good stuff. As I for one have made the big mistake of moving house since the Kickstarter ended...

I think I remember OSS saying they would wait on doing the shipping survey until necessary for exactly this reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Schep
Netherlands
Amersfoort
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of kickstarters generally use a third party website for this purpose now since you can only send one survey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.T. Sloan
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
November 16th. Still no address survey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.