Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

One of our members has passed almost without notice a few weeks ago, only days after his last login:

Hans Broersen
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

He was apparently quite active in his local gaming scene as part of the Kanata Board Gamers, and was a member of the Ottawa Area Gamers guild here on BGG. He was also a regular participant in the BGG "Secret Santa" in recent years.

There is a memorial geeklist: Johannes "Hans" Broersen (hansbro) Memorial Geeklist

Clicking on his memorial badge will also take you to his memorial page if you would like to add something there.

I myself did not know hansbro at all, but he seems to have been a genuinely nice fellow, and I wanted to post this for any who would want to know about his passing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I did not know him, it is always sad to see someone go, perhaps worse through not knowing them as the chance is gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue Thanks for posting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.