Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lester Ortiz
Puerto Rico
Dorado
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't use a PC at home anymore, I use my iPad/iPhone now so podcasts on iTunes are useful for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CD Harris
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Podcast Formerly Known As 2C1C
Ace Attorney wrote:
I don't use a PC at home anymore, I use my iPad/iPhone now so podcasts on iTunes are useful for me.

The White Book

http://www.whitebookpodcast.com/category/podcasts/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-white-book/id1028229...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I listen to "Beyond the Wall" and there are also "Banter Behind the Throne" and "2 Champs and a Chump"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lytic Phage
msg tools
All three of those are currently on itunes (and all are linked in the boardgamegeek podcasts/websites for this game), and are weekly casts. There is also a mid-week "Summer is Coming" video cast, available on youtube.

-Beyond the Wall is Mondays (available Sunday 11pm Eastern, but generally takes about 24 hrs for Itunes to pickup).

-Banter Behind the Throne is Thursdays.

-The White Book (formerly 2champs1chump) is on Fridays.

If I only know the delay for BtW, it's because that's my favourite of the three. Nothing to do with the fact that I'm a host. Nothing at all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Ortiz
Puerto Rico
Dorado
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
aphynes wrote:
All three of those are currently on itunes (and all are linked in the boardgamegeek podcasts/websites for this game), and are weekly casts. There is also a mid-week "Summer is Coming" video cast, available on youtube.

-Beyond the Wall is Mondays (available Sunday 11pm Eastern, but generally takes about 24 hrs for Itunes to pickup).

If I only know the delay for BtW, it's because that's my favourite of the three. Nothing to do with the fact that I'm a host. Nothing at all...

Started listening to Beyond the Wall Season 2, Episode 27 onward. On Episode 28 you guys had a great group think tank on building a Targ deck. Hope there is more of that. It is way better to see the thinking process of making a deck that discuss the deck itself. You learn way more as a new player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer 257
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ace Attorney wrote:
aphynes wrote:

Started listening to Beyond the Wall Season 2, Episode 27 onward. On Episode 28 you guys had a great group think tank on building a Targ deck. Hope there is more of that. It is way better to see the thinking process of making a deck that discuss the deck itself. You learn way more as a new player.

THIS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Which podcasts listed above are for those who have no experience with 1st ed and are coming in fresh to 2nd ed? I'm not interested in how the game used to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Hohberger
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur
mbmbmbmbmb
BugLaden wrote:
Which podcasts listed above are for those who have no experience with 1st ed and are coming in fresh to 2nd ed? I'm not interested in how the game used to play.

They're all pretty much 2.0 exclusive by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Shucks, I wish I had noticed this post much earlier! But yes, we're on iTunes and essentially all 2ED!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.