Subject: World War Hulk Mastermind rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Courtesy for the photo to http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-avengers/picks/results/72920...

Any thoughts? Feedback is welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now...the warbound!

Two of each
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will get to the Warbound themselves later, but I'm a big fan of this WW Hulk. I do ask, however, that you put up a version without an Evil Wins effect, as I am loathe to play with those. But by himself he is super solid. I also applaud the turn around on you finding out about Legedit and getting these up, so bravo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Here it goes!
Thank you for your appreciation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before any criticism pops upregarding the Warbound, I would like to explain why their effects are as they are:

Miek is the traitor. If he escapes, he shows his true nature, hurting Hulk.
Korg is the good guy, trying to help SHIELD after realizing the extent of the war horrors. However, this is only after he is captured. When he comes in, he does it en force, with the Ambush resembling Thing s cards (strength-related, that is).
I imagined Hiroim a little envious for his lost arm, and this is why his ambush makes you discard cards, to leave you with a "gimpy hand". Further, he thus prevents his own handicap to represent a liability for him, lowering the probability that he might be attacked the same turn he appears on the battlefield.
Elloe Kaifi might be a little OP, but I like her character. I tried to encompass her defeat of Spider-Man and also to make the heroes fear either to fight her or to let her escape. the only way you could manage her would be to leave her alone...however, I have a surprise which might come against this plan!
I thought of making just one copy of Miek and to leave room for...

Yep, Kate Waynesboro! Just one copy cause she is already too OP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I am going through the Warbound now. Should Hiroim's card say "at least six cards in your hand or in play"? Because right now, you need to have at least 6 unplayed cards in your hand alongside whatever attack you have played on the table.

Korg's Fight effect needs to list where you get the SHIELD card from

Other than those two things, well done! Very good first cards, even if they are a bit brutal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Korg's Fight effect lets you recruit a SHIELD hero from anywhere! You can gain either a SHIELD Officer, a Sidekick or even Nick Fury! Though you'd have to be either lucky or incredibly patient to wait for Fury's rare.

You are right about Hiroim, though. I will update him later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added them all to the Marvel Master Database.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.