Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I just spent $7 for a shrink wrapped copy of Catan Dice Game at B&N with the Mayfair Code of 3108 on the cover. This copy matches the Version for
Catan Dice Game (English edition 2011 with Plus).

Yet there is nothing on my box that refers to a "Plus" feature. What does this mean, without having to open the box to find out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaus Teuber created extra play sheets with a different gameplay and other rules. It could be that these were included in your game, but I can't tell you for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chiefsachem wrote:
Yet there is nothing on my box that refers to a "Plus" feature. What does this mean, without having to open the box to find out?

For some reason, I can't find my box right now to be 100% sure, but I'm 98.7% sure that this is the version that I have, especially since my stats also show me as owning Catan Dice Game Plus. The rules for that game are also included, and the scoresheets are double-sided, with the image for the "standard" game on one side, and the "Plus" game on the other.

I'll come back and make any necessary changes or additions when I find my box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.