Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Pig_Blood [+] [View All]
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lay's Potato Chip. But everyone was wrong. I have eaten only one.

But I cannot eat just one pistachio nut.

Impossible.

Not gonna happen.

AWESOME

Any foods you can only eaten one of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chocolate
Peanut butter
Cookies
Pretzels
Chocolate milk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Yes, ONLY one of them funky, over-sized 'grapefruit'-thingies, what are they called again? It was such a 'chore' getting into this, and it reminded 'moi' of some 'pomegranate' innards made of 'grapefruit'. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
So, when I was about 8, I was practicing the long jump on our school track and field team. I was half-decent at the time, still years away from my current sloth-like state. One afternoon, I did a mighty jump, landed in the pit, and walked away, only to find a brown smear across my right arm. Looking towards the school, I contemplated going all that way (probably a good 400 metres) to wash it off. Alternatively, I could lick it off.

Naturally, I chose the later. It was horrific. I gagged and almost retched. However, there was still some on my arm, so I did it a second time and cleaned it off.

Years later, while at a friend's house, I came out of the bathroom laughing. "You have a sandbox in your bathroom!" I chuckled.

"It's for the cat. It's where the cat does his business. What, have you never had a cat before?"

And with that, I realized that I might very well have ingested some kind of cat or raccoon feces. Not once, but I gave it two tries that day.

So in short, no, if I couldn't even stop at one lick of poo, then there's nothing I won't try twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
So, when I was about 8, I was practicing the long jump on our school track and field team. I was half-decent at the time, still years away from my current sloth-like state. One afternoon, I did a mighty jump, landed in the pit, and walked away, only to find a brown smear across my right arm. Looking towards the school, I contemplated going all that way (probably a good 400 metres) to wash it off. Alternatively, I could lick it off.

Naturally, I chose the later. It was horrific. I gagged and almost retched. However, there was still some on my arm, so I did it a second time and cleaned it off.

Years later, while at a friend's house, I came out of the bathroom laughing. "You have a sandbox in your bathroom!" I chuckled.

"It's for the cat. It's where the cat does his business. What, have you never had a cat before?"

And with that, I realized that I might very well have ingested some kind of cat or raccoon feces. Not once, but I gave it two tries that day.

So in short, no, if I couldn't even stop at one lick of poo, then there's nothing I won't try twice.

shake

So, brown stuff on your arm from outside, sure I'll lick it off. shake

It's hard to tell people this story, as I would have to go "hey, there is this dood who blablabla the above story".

People would think I was talking about myself. Your secret is safe with me.

LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
futhee wrote:

The best part about this story is that it comes from a kid who licked that poop in order to avoid a 400-meter run while on the track and field team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
A large pepperoni pizza. Only one. An entire pie, I mean - I can't eat only one slice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Chocolate
Peanut butter
Cookies
Pretzels
Chocolate milk

I'm speechless (which is why I'm typing.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can eat just one pistachio nut and then walk away. I do not care for pistachios.

Along with:
Olives
Mushrooms
And anything that includes coconut.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:

I'm not sure if I'm not worthy or I just peed my pants here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davestephens wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
Chocolate
Peanut butter
Cookies
Pretzels
Chocolate milk

I'm speechless (which is why I'm typing.)

But do you have some pretzels? How about chocolate-covered pretzels?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I got...
badge
...something. :)
mbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
But I cannot eat just one pistachio nut.

Shoot, I can't stop at just one bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ate just one?

A piece o' tripe.

Blech.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
futhee wrote:

I have no words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mister lunch wrote:
futhee wrote:

I have no words.

It's like the scene from (I believe) Old School, where two women are talking. One's kid comes running up with something brown on his face.

"Is that chocolate?" the mom says. "Is that poop?"

Then she tastes it.

"Chocolate," she says.

"But it might've been poop," her friend says, a shocked look on her face.

The mom shrugs and sends her kid back to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No bake chocolate cookies. If I or somebody makes me a batch, that batch is mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
mister lunch wrote:
futhee wrote:

I have no words.

It's like the scene from (I believe) Old School, where two women are talking. One's kid comes running up with something brown on his face.

"Is that chocolate?" the mom says. "Is that poop?"

Then she tastes it.

"Chocolate," she says.

"But it might've been poop," her friend says, a shocked look on her face.

The mom shrugs and sends her kid back to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
Listen, I didn't know what it was, ok? IT COULD HAVE BEEN CHOCOLATE. Also, I have had quite a few concussions, so I am going to blame the odd behaviour on neurological damage. I'm probably one shot to the head away from being Eric Lindros (minus the hockey skills and millions of dollars).

Oh, and you know what? It really wasn't THAT bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Denney
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the opportunity to visit a number of countries in the world. I have eaten some strange things. I am sure it is no worse than some things that I have had throughout my travels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
Listen, I didn't know what it was, ok? IT COULD HAVE BEEN CHOCOLATE. Also, I have had quite a few concussions, so I am going to blame the odd behaviour on neurological damage. I'm probably one shot to the head away from being Eric Lindros (minus the hockey skills and millions of dollars).

Oh, and you know what? It really wasn't THAT bad.

I won't judge as I'm curious enough to try kopi luwak (love me some coffee, but haven't had the chance yet)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once in a while, growing up, I'd come home in the winter to find my dad freezing his ass off in the snow in the backyard by himself. He'd be sitting there in thick winter gear eating his beloved durian.

For those who haven't had the chance to try durian (especially fresh durian, as the frozen variety is a lot less pungent), the odor is unbelievably strong. Durian aficionados, however, will tell you that the flesh of the durian is delicious beyond compare. Many people say it smells like feet and tastes mildly like onions.

I have brought a fresh durian to my classrooms a few times over the years to give my students a new experience. About 6 years ago, I cut a fresh one open and gave each kid a taste. A few loved it. Unfortunately, a parent outside the school (and I'm on the second floor no less) reported the smell of a gas leak to the office. I have not brought one in to a school since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
futhee wrote:

The best part about this story is that it comes from a kid who licked that poop in order to avoid a 400-meter run while on the track and field team.

I didn't want to miss my next jump!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read at your own peril. gulp

Spoiler (click to reveal)
My Dad's family (7 brothers) loved Krub (sp?). It was a combination of beef blood, flour and spices. After it was put together it was boiled and then cooked in a skillet. It was as bad as it sounds.

One of my cousins had to go to a meat packing plant and hold a jar under the cattle's head after it's neck was slit to catch the blood - and then had to keep stirring it on the way home to prevent it from clotting. He had to bribe a foreman at the plant to let him in because it was illegal to do this.

I had one bite and that was it. My younger brother somehow developed a taste for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

My Dad's family (7 brothers) loved Krub (sp?). It was a combination of beef blood, flour and spices. After it was put together it was boiled and then cooked in a skillet. It was as bad as it sounds.

One of my cousins had to go to a meat packing plant and hold a jar under the cattle's head after it's neck was slit to catch the blood - and then had to keep stirring it on the way home to prevent it from clotting. He had to bribe a foreman at the plant to let him in because it was illegal to do this.

I had one bite and that was it. My younger brother somehow developed a taste for it.

Ok, THAT IS FAR WORSE THAN MY EXPERIENCE. Am I right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
futhee wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

Ok, THAT IS FAR WORSE THAN MY EXPERIENCE. Am I right?

My wife loves the Taiwanese street snack, pig blood cake: congealed pig blood steamed in rice, coated with ground peanuts, hot sauce, and cilantro and served on a stick. I have developed a love for it, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.