United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be nearly impossible to fit everything into the base game box. Once you have Stuff of Legend, if you just put the three map boards into the expansion box, everything else fits in the base game box fairly easily. I use about 15 plastic bags for different components and card decks, arranged neatly on top of the player mats and fame track mat and have room for more. If you're into making your own foamcore inserts, you could certain go that route. But with three 4-fold boards now, there doesn't seem to be a simple way to fit all the other components in there too. Stuff of Legend is a really thin box, so having two boxes at this point seems like a great use of space to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did about the same, but moved all of the cards to an excess box I had that was good for holding cards. My cards are sleeved, which greatly increases the bulk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I only sleeved the action cards, since they get handled a lot, while the other cards spend most of their time either being unused or just sitting on a player board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Byer
United States
Fishers
IN
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything in the base game box but the lid rides about 1/4" high. The only sleeved cards are the actions so that helps with space. You could store just the boards in the SoL box and have everything else in the base box, similar to what people do with Ticket to Ride stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Insert Here now carries a product for storage: http://www.searing.me/robstore

We also are talking with Broken Token on making another solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.