S&S GAMEPLAY - EPISODE VIII - Hero Action Activity.
During his turn, a hero may perform these different activities:
• Free Action
Activities may be performed in any order, and usually any hero may perform each activity at least once per turn. While the movement activity is limited to once per turn (unless due to a special effect), the number of attack and action activities performed by a hero during his turn increases with the rise of his Soulrank, as displayed in the hero soul gem.
A hero may spend each Action activity anytime during his turn, including in the middle of other activities (unless otherwise prohibited), to perform one of these special effects:
• Dash, to move further than his maximum movement normally allows.
• Bash a Chest or a Locked Door, to discover what lies behind the lock.
• Focus an Attack, to enhance the damage of the strike.
• Reorganize equipped Items, to rearrange equipped weapons, armor, and artifacts.
• Exchange an Item, to pass or receive an item to/from another hero.
• Search, to seek treasures and sometimes, quest items.
• Provoke a Master enemy, to try to attract its attention.
• Perform Quest Actions, as detailed by each quest.
It is quite common for a high Soulrank hero to have more than one Action. In this case, each can be used to perform a different operation or the same operation multiple times (unless prohibited in the next sections).
Skaak: and just for kicks, here's a painted Thorgar:
- Last edited Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:06 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm