Hide
4 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: missing card no 191 LOD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Valerio Mengoli
msg tools
Hey guys, unfortunately I miss the 191/200 card of LEGEND OF DRIZZT. I don't even know if the game came without this card or I lost that playing. Can someone tell me what card is it? And the text content of that card?
Many thanks soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Vjestica
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
its:
------------
Fortune
CAMP

Even in the perilous Underdark, relatively safe areas exist.

Play Immediately

Place the Camp token on any tile.

When a Hero ona tile with the Camp token would draw an Encounter card, that Hero can discard the Camp token instead.

Discard after playing.
-------------

Always check the content of the games you buy to see if everything is supplied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valerio Mengoli
msg tools
Thank you very much! Now I understand why this camp token never came in play! *sigh*

I usually check the miniatures (1 miniature damaged in CR, 1 miniature missing in WoA) but not the cards and the tokens. I will definitely check everything in the next game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo the fool
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you contact customer service they are usually pretty good at sending out replacements for missing / damaged items.

Plus you can sometimes pick up replacements online, I know auggies used to sell pieces separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.