Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Williams
United States
Warren
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a casual group going near the Rockland, ME area, and were wondering if there are any other groups nearby or people who would be interested in getting together with our group.

We have also made friends with a group a little bit further south. (We have also played with the idea of doing a larger area monthly get together)

We are currently meeting weekly to biweekly and would like to set up a more regular time for people to come as they wish. Send me a reply here, or a GM if you're nearby and want to play some games!

UPDATE:
We now have a Facebook group, I have added the group to the wiki and the new thread can be found here:

Group Thread

Gaming Groups in New England - USA (Wiki)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
feel free to edit the wiki

Gaming Groups in New England - USA

to include your group
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United States
Warren
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure thing, great advice! Going to work on a bit more structure before adding it to the wiki (definite meeting location and times at least) unless you think I should now?

Also, thanks again for all you do Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oshnap wrote:
Sure thing, great advice! Going to work on a bit more structure before adding it to the wiki (definite meeting location and times at least) unless you think I should now?

timing is up to you you can create a "guild" here on BGG for the group and have the wiki hyperlink to that (the details on exact meeting locations and times can be found later on the wiki)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United States
Warren
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
timing is up to you you can create a "guild" here on BGG for the group and have the wiki hyperlink to that (the details on exact meeting locations and times can be found later on the wiki)

Ok, I can certainly work on that! I'm also subscribed to the thread here if anyone stumbles on to it, I will keep an eye out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma Malay
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey!! Me and my boyfriend live in downtown Belfast and would love to find some people to meet up and play some games with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United States
Warren
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I'll send you a message and we can work out times for our next get together!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Bielecki
United States
Freeport
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oshnap wrote:
We have also made friends with a group a little bit further south. (We have also played with the idea of doing a larger area monthly get together)

What group was that? My wife and I just moved to Freeport and we'd be up to game a bit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United States
Warren
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aepb1 wrote:
Oshnap wrote:

What group was that? My wife and I just moved to Freeport and we'd be up to game a bit!

Send me a message and I can get you in touch with them!

Were you already living in Maine or did you just move here? (either way, Welcome! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Diaferio
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully we can all get together sometime, I'm interested in getting the One Ring rpg and I'm interested to see if you guys would be willing to play it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United States
Warren
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Diaferio wrote:
Hopefully we can all get together sometime, I'm interested in getting the One Ring rpg and I'm interested to see if you guys would be willing to play it?

I would definitely be up for trying it! I know several others would from our group as well.

Send me a geekmail with what days are looking best for you in the coming 2 weeks and we can work out a day/time to get together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.