Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
21 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: SURVIVOR PLEDGE ARRIVED TODAY! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Truant
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Woot!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Ottensamer
Austria
Wien
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate you.
...
















Enjoy.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnnytruant wrote:
Woot!

Did your tracking number show that it was supposed to?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Twyker wrote:
I hate you.
...
















Enjoy.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M.
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I got mine today, too, but never received any tracking numbers, so it was a very nice out-of-the-blue surprise. So glad I was here; I wouldn't trust a box that big and conspicuous just sitting in plain sight.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aloft wrote:
I got mine today, too, but never received any tracking numbers, so it was a very nice out-of-the-blue surprise. So glad I was here; I wouldn't trust a box that big and conspicuous just sitting in plain sight.


Mine arrived, as well, and I am very glad my husband was home to bring it inside (rain!). I'm incredibly excited. I definitely plan on ordering in dinner tonight and immersing myself in the build phase.

Edit: Now we just have to wait for box #2.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Truant
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Never saw a tracking number. How/where were we supposed to get those?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Got mine too. UPS misdelivered it but I raised A Mighty Stink (Settlement Event) and managed to get it.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe M
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Mine just showed up 20 minutes ago. I got the tracking number last week.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received one who's tracking number didn't agree with reality? I know not everyone received one, but I'm wondering how trustworthy they are.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


Oh, god! There is a Monster under my bed! wow
9 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernest Carafa
msg tools
AmanuJaku wrote:


Oh, god! There is a Monster under my bed! wow


You sir get +100 internet points arrrh
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So many people already have it and most backers haven't yet received the mail confirming the shipping.
Has anybody from Europe received it?
Asia?

Meanwhile I just hope Gorm visits your settlements soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Dibbley
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernado wrote:
So many people already have it and most backers haven't yet received the mail confirming the shipping.
Has anybody from Europe received it?
Asia?

Meanwhile I just hope Gorm visits your settlements soon.


I wouldn't expect Europe to get it until early-mid October at the earliest (in line with the estimates in the update), weird that no one in Asia seems to have received yet though..
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Ottensamer
Austria
Wien
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the ones in the US got it a bit sooner than expected, prolly thats why there were no shipping mails.

Maybe we get lucky too in the rest of the world, after all, this is no silly board game, this the end-all be-all of entertainment.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kong hoang
msg tools
Got mine yesterday as well. No shipping notice either!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Without warning my boxes arrived... at the office.
(retrieving tomorrow)

Safer there than at home... Still have no idea where I am going to put them... Guess I need to deal with one problem at a time.
Get game home
Get game punched and assembled
Read rules
Play game
Get display cabinet
Paint like a turtle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
Paint like a turtle

Bwah?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LL6869 wrote:
StevenE wrote:
Paint like a turtle

Bwah?


My painting queue is probably 2yrs deep (I have many Commands and Colors components to finish, Zombicide, Robotech, SpaceHulk...) and with flag football season starting for my kids I will have even less free time.

I will have to covertly take Fridays off at this pace.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
LL6869 wrote:
StevenE wrote:
Paint like a turtle

Bwah?


My painting queue is probably 2yrs deep (I have many Commands and Colors components to finish, Zombicide, Robotech, SpaceHulk...) and with flag football season starting for my kids I will have even less free time.

I will have to covertly take Fridays off at this pace.


No, see, this is a retirement project. Once you have finally retired, you can sit down and paint everything. It keeps you busy and lets you have the time to do everything you wanted to get done.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
Without warning my boxes arrived... at the office.
(retrieving tomorrow)

Safer there than at home... Still have no idea where I am going to put them... Guess I need to deal with one problem at a time.
Get game home
Get game punched and assembled
Read rules
Play game
Get display cabinet
Paint like a turtle


Also factor in time for organizing. We thoroughly underestimated the time to build the first 4 survivors and lion and organize the cards and read throughout the prologue aloud. It just...it look 3 hours alone. We played the first showdown in under a our, though, which was great.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.