Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
He just watched our Map unboxing video, and proposes that we manufacture a special Cthulhu Wars croupier rake to assist players on the 6-8 player maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there also be a special 10 foot long Cthulhu Wars table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hover Harder
badge
You hoverin'?
mbmbmbmbmb
We need some of those claw grabber/trash picker upper things, but tentacles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can get behind that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
That tool could also be put to good use by players who want to offer their in-game "feedback" to other players choosing to use Ghroth or Thousand Forms on them.

I'm all about enhancing the social game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
That tool could also be put to good use by players who want to offer their in-game "feedback" to other players choosing to use Ghroth or Thousand Forms on them.

wahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should indeed be a tentacle.
A viscous one, if possible. gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:

I must also add "Dread Curse of Azathoth" to this list... Poor Nyarlathotep was killed twice during an official play test video. The aforementioned tool would have become permanently lodged in Lincoln's skullcap during the taping. And most likely in my brother's skullcap once the expansions ship!

Cthulhu Wars Tip: Beware Opener of the Way players! They are the most sneaky and ruthless when it comes to tactics.

Cthulhu Wars! Game responsibly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sandy Petersen wrote:
He just watched our Map unboxing video, and proposes that we manufacture a special Cthulhu Wars croupier rake to assist players on the 6-8 player maps.

It's time to conciliate pleasure and usefulness: Buy a table of snooker !! It's the only table that could be compatible with the 6-8 players table
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
RobertGhent wrote:
Brother Jim wrote:

I must also add "Dread Curse of Azathoth" to this list... Poor Nyarlathotep was killed twice during an official play test video. The aforementioned tool would have become permanently lodged in Lincoln's skullcap during the taping. And most likely in my brother's skullcap once the expansions ship!

Cthulhu Wars Tip: Beware Opener of the Way players! They are the most sneaky and ruthless when it comes to tactics.

Greg, in that seven player game we had, if we had had these tools at our disposal, I'm pretty sure Adam would have ended up looking like a cell phone tower by the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
Greg, in that seven player game we had, if we had had these tools at our disposal, I'm pretty sure Adam would have ended up
looking like a cell phone tower by the end.

Yes... That's actually quite an idea for a new Great Old One! I do believe Adam would approve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
RobertGhent wrote:
Brother Jim wrote:

Greg, in that seven player game we had, if we had had these tools at our disposal, I'm pretty sure Adam would have ended up looking like a cell phone tower by the end.

or Chris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Robertson
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
or Chris!

Absolutely! Which is another example of an "Opener of the Way" player maximizing his damage potential. He picked up "Azathoth" from the Independent Great Old Ones pool. And of course Adam had like 3-4 IGOO's himself playing "Black Goat".

What is the moral of this story? Never ignore Opener when you have ALL of the IGOO's in play! His combat increases exponentially with each GOO in play. You've been warned folks!

Are other Great Old Ones giving you a hard time? Then summon Hastur of the Yellow Sign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RobertGhent wrote:
existoid wrote:
or Chris!

Absolutely! Which is another example of an "Opener of the Way" player maximizing his damage potential. He picked up "Azathoth" from the Independent Great Old Ones pool. And of course Adam had like 3-4 IGOO's himself playing "Black Goat".

What is the moral of this story? Never ignore Opener when you have ALL of the IGOO's in play! His combat increases exponentially with each GOO in play. You've been warned folks!

Are other Great Old Ones giving you a hard time? Then summon Hastur of the Yellow Sign!

You know, I don't think I ever released the video to that.

because I lost
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
RobertGhent wrote:
Brother Jim wrote:

What, poor little me? I did nothing to anybody else, and was in fact throwing a party in Africa for all the Outer Gods!

Unfortunately, Sleeper and Windwalker had to crash it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:

Unfortunately, Sleeper and Windwalker had to crash it

What ? What ? WHAAT ?
I was all alone, innocent, in North America, minding my own business and YOU came to pester me !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.