4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Wales

Subject: Gwent Reavers Tabletop Club! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Rowland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello there! I'm Kev, the chairman of the Gwent Reavers Tabletop Gaming Club. We play a lot of different games, from classes like Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, to modern games like Dead of Winter, Twilight Imperium etc. We also play wargames like Warhammer 40k, Xwing, Warmachine and have also recently ventured into roleplaying trying out the D&D 5th edition rules... enjoying it too! We're based in Abertillery in the town and meet up every monday from around 2pm until 10pm, sessions cost £3 and we occasionally hold sunday sessions that normally last 9am-9pm and sometimes longer.

If you'd like any information either give us a google or gimme a shout on here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Watkins
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in town do you meet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rowland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Sorry about the late reply man I forgot I signed up here! We meet in Big Picture Photography in Abertillery, every monday from 4pm til 10ish, although sometimes earlier if theres people about. Seach for us on Facebook if you want and gimme a shout on there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Watkins
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I'm hoping to make it up there in a couple of weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.