Subject: Which heroes next ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kitsune
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Which heroes from the of the original game would you like to see next ?
Barbarian
Elf
Pit Fighter
Imperial Noble
Dwarf Trollslayer
Chaos Warrior
Wardancer
Witch Hunter
Bretonnian Knight
      155 answers
Poll created by beorthulf

For me I'd love the troll slayer, wardancer and witch hunter Also the imperial noble could be the closest thing to be able to play the Gotrek & Felix duo. The Bretonnian Knight and Elf after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Brunet
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've said it before and I'll say it again: what this game needs is the Halfling Thief. Most epic WQ hero ever.

Seriously, not only was the character fun, he also gave birth to some awesome narrative moments, either dying miserably, or turning the odds in a spectacular manner.

So your list is incomplete (there are more WHQ characters out there). Add to that the fact that most heroes in the new game are actually never seen before. There isn't any Grey Wizard yet, nor any "generic" dwarf.

Apart from that, I completely agree with your choice: Dwarf Slayer, Woodelf Wardancer, and a Witch Hunter would make for answering lineup. I'd also love to see the Bretonnian Knight (the Honor mechanic was fun).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want the first 4 before asking for more!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Brunet
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
I want the first 4 before asking for more!!

That's why this website is called boardgameGEEK, rather than boardgamecompletelyreasonablefans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitsune
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooops you are right, I forgot the Halfling Thief and Kislevite Shaman modest Didn't know they were models for WQ, halfling thief sounds fun.

I am looking forward to the game and want to use my minis with it. I already have a dwarf and ranger and ordered Avatars of War's War Priest. Just have to find a mini for the fire wizard now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Lindum Colonia
Flavia Caesariensis
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Halfling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark Elf Assassin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Lindum Colonia
Flavia Caesariensis
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warhammer fantasy is a rich world, not knowing the exact style of game this is, Guess i'm just wishlisting, i'd like to see the Elf Noble back, Ogre Merc would be cool, as Jan Colpaert said; Dark elf Assassin, though if we can make distinctions I would like to see a Corsair, Dwarf engineer would be cool, in the selection Bretonnian questing knight with entourage would be awesome. Then as well Chaos Dwarfs, Araby, character from the place in the east that I have forgotten the name off plenty of scope, maybe even a were-creature or vampire.

No idea what the game content is but I wonder if we'll get specific dungeon or monster type decks, Skaven and Hellpit or Night Goblins and Karak eight peaks. Quest was one of my favourite games as a child, snotling pump wagons rolling down corridors squishing adventurers.

And the obligatory mage who always rolls a one for power phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Cromer
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
goo

Dwarf Trollslayer is my pick.

Freebird out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any female.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kronlin
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see a:

Orc Warlock
Gnome Mage
Troll Hunter
Tauren Druid
Night Elf Death Knight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitsune
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kronlin wrote:
I'd like to see a:

Orc Warlock
Gnome Mage
Troll Hunter
Tauren Druid
Night Elf Death Knight

ahaha, wrong world I am afraid. This is another War

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And, don't forget the Ex-Blood Bowl Player!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Selling board games during Brussels Games Festival 2018: check my for trade items. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are the Lord of Aenarion and the Shaman ?? cry

Our final party in warhammer quest was Trollslayer, Wizard, Shaman and Witch Hunter. cool

We lost during the way the Pit Fighter (broken), the ranger (not so impressive) and Lord of Aenarion (funny but too dangerous !! laugh)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Forrey
United States
Dallastown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they can deliver a mechanically sound and fun game to play this thing has limitless potential and could be what so many have wanted from a reprint of the original game.

If it delivers that all the characters will be worth waiting for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any form of Knight will do.

I Always play the brave White Knight in fantasy games (Paladins, Bretonians, Ulric's Orders... etc...).

I stopped playing Warhammer Fantasy the moment GW deleted the Teutogen Guards (Knights).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the news about the new expansions we can see that out votes have been heard.

It's the power of the BGG community.

Good call FFG!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.