Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel King
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought Arnhem Defiant Stand (the Master set) a couple of years ago now but have only just got around to opening it up to play. Unfortunately a great many components appear to be missing, namely:

All 10 Arnhem scenarios

Sheets 1 & 2 of the AFV cards

The Basic Game rulebook

All the play aid cards

The sequence of play card

To add insult to injury the components list for the Oosterbeek Perimeter expansion is also missing, meaning I don't know what I may be missing from that set too.

I should add that I bought this second-hand (although it was listed as "just missing the shrink wrap") from the Geek Market so I accept I've been sold a pup and should have checked it all at the time. That's my bad. I've emailed the vendor and Critical Hit but had no response as yet from the latter.

If anyone can help me out - downloads would be absolutely fine if available - or have any suggestions I'd be most grateful. I'd hate to have to give this up a lost cause.

Many thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mochara C
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Missing parts
GM inbound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks. Standing by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to those who offered help and suggestions. I'm happy to say the vendor contacted me to say he still has all the missing bits and that he'll be sending them tomorrow.

So, case closed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chandler
Arizona (AZ)
flag msg tools
Gott Mit Uns!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
did he ever send the parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.