Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Devlin
Canada
Maple Ridge
BC
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pre-ordered post KS via Prodosyuk limited offer after the kickstarter.

I am moving soon and they will not respond to my emails at all!!!

Anyone in Canada get their post KS pre-orders yet?

Frustrated and angry,
Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a little scary, because I pre-ordered the same way. I'm not moving though. Feel bad for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mortician wrote:
...they will not respond to my emails at all!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of customer "service" at Prodos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also fall into the post-Kickstarter pre-order camp and I haven't heard squat. I sent an email (more than one would be silly) a long while back asking if any of the updates they were posting had any tie to the pre-orders (they kept talking about KS backers getting shipments but not pre-orders) but never got a response. Every bit of info they would release would specifically discuss the product in terms of KS backers and retail - never pre-orders. So I went to the official Prodos AvP Hunt Begins Facebook group and have asked twice if any of the news (or lack thereof in some cases) about shipping also applied to those who pre-ordered the game and I've gotten no response there as well - at least nothing substantial. I understand the delays and I understand that not all of the KS backers have received their shipments, but I don't understand not addressing those that have pre-orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
red core
Canada
Vancouver
Burnaby
flag msg tools
I live in vancouver and i got my copy 4 days ago. Was retail and not kickstarter one tho :-/ and it came right from prodos-poland. Shipped via ups. Had to pay $40 extra to ups guy >..< f****ing annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
redcore wrote:
Had to pay $40 extra to ups guy

Wow you must have really wanted this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.