Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: One box skirmish? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Squires
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is it reasonable to play skirmish with one core box (assuming the players are playing different factions)?

I want to play skirmish with my wife before we decide if we want to invest in additional packs. Are the command cards too limited to do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play it all right with just the core box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Archambault
Canada
flag msg tools
That's what I did and I thought it was great! Plus, the core box comes with Luke and Vader expansions and they provide 4 extra missions (together). Now, I've started to buy new packs because I wanted to have more scenario in general, but I've played a dozen times total and I've played some scenario 2 or 3 times and it doesn't get old. Great fun, great value! Go for it! But you will want to buy more packs if you like it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Marti
Switzerland
Riedholz
Solothurn
flag msg tools
Super Trooper, I said!
badge
Waaagh
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two sets of command cards in one core set. So no problem concerning the command cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.