Subject: Planet Card List? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Cyrus
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
If I had known it was harmless, I would have killed it myself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of all final planets by name anywhere? I just received my Kickstarter, and I appear to only have 39 planets (and I believe there should be 40). Otherwise, all the cards and components are very attractive and well made!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had two cards stuck together, check them closely, but I'll count mine when I can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Cyrus
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
If I had known it was harmless, I would have killed it myself.
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, you're absolutely right! I counted about 5 times, then sleeved and counted again, and I STILL missed Zalax and Jakks stuck together! The cards are kinda stiff, but I've never been tricked quite so thoroughly before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter Peter
Austria
Hohenems
Vorarlberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SmackDealer wrote:
You know, you're absolutely right! I counted about 5 times, then sleeved and counted again, and I STILL missed Zalax and Jakks stuck together! The cards are kinda stiff, but I've never been tricked quite so thoroughly before.

Got my copy today and had the same issue: 39 Cards instead of 40. And yes, I counted 4 times.
After searching in this forum - it was really the same matter: Zalax and Jakks sucked together. Phew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious as to which two cards are the "double planet" cards? Just can't figure it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
For future reference, I've typed up a list of all the planets, their resources, colony tracks, and powers. You can find it here:

Unofficial Planet List for Tiny Epic Galaxies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.