Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly thought all component quality was superb, but finally assembing the towers and already essentially destroyed one. Thought I was being careful, but once one of those little insert pieces bends too much, its game over, of course you could use glue/tape I guess.

I hope there will be replacements available, or like flatter hard plastic towers that arent as tall as the ones included, to decrease costs, but still stand out. Not as thematic, but I would prefer that over paper ones glued together. I know other people have mentioned this about the components, but did not think it would be that bad. Does anyone else have suggestions? Saw someone cut them in half, but feel that would be a shame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I been looking for suitable replacements as well. I am not going to try and put my KA ones together

Any idea what the measurements are? Would like to find something close to the size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the compliments on the components, we worked hard to ensure everything would be top notch. As for the little tabs, yeah they can be fragile. We're looking to upgrade the thickness when we go to reprint. For now there are no replacements, but if you look at the game's image files, there are printable 2d layouts you can use, along with lots of backer suggestions.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
I been looking for suitable replacements as well. I am not going to try and put my KA ones together

Any idea what the measurements are? Would like to find something close to the size.

2.5x2.5 inches. Many have used grey legos. : P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.