Subject: Easy fix for legacy? Sorry another legacy thread! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me start first with the enchantment cards. I was a little scared when I heard stickers on the cards, but then realized that you could just put them on the sleeves of the cards. This should be an easy fix.
Even though I do think very few people will start a second game. I do think that there should be an option to buy a map with stickers. Even if you have to charge an outrageous print and play fee, I feel that it would be worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RavenMad
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, sleeves for enchanted cards and a clear overlay on the map board solves the problem. Resets are now easy peasy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Burger
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: sleeves-
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1439826/sleeving-and-enchan...
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1439815/enchanting-more-sti...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rav
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep.

It's being discussed in several other threads as Adam says.

And in the update comments.

And in the general comments...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From now on, for every post about legacy "fixes" or character retirement "fixes" I'm going to murder a kitten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
epilepticemu wrote:
From now on, for every post about legacy "fixes" or character retirement "fixes" I'm going to murder a kitten.

I think you're going to need more kittens...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@epilepticemu I will gladly report you for comments like this. Threatening to murder something, even though it might not be serious, just because other people have other opinions is not reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitarja wrote:
@epilepticemu I will gladly report you for comments like this. Threatening to murder something, even though it might not be serious, just because other people have other opinions is not reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
easy fix ... hmm. how about adding another class a scribe or better a bard.
This bard is obligatory to your party, at least if you want to make progress during your scenario.
Every change that happens he has to record in the form of a ballad and sing it at the appropriate game play moments.
Oh, and before I forget, at the beginning of each session he has to recite all that happened in this world up to this point.

good rhyming skills are a bonus.
let's call this class the Meta Bard since it controls game mechanics
You could add different difficulties by the class variants of the Heavy Meta Bard or the Death Meta Bard ...

Nothing that damages the game components, easily resetable ... might require a sound proof room ... and lots of alcohol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antivelar wrote:
Let me start first with the enchantment cards. I was a little scared when I heard stickers on the cards, but then realized that you could just put them on the sleeves of the cards. This should be an easy fix.
Even though I do think very few people will start a second game. I do think that there should be an option to buy a map with stickers. Even if you have to charge an outrageous print and play fee, I feel that it would be worth it.

Both Issac and the graphic designer have stated that a pdf of the map will be available for free. No need to pay anyone high amounts of money...unless you want to have it professionally printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hillier
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
epilepticemu wrote:

I think you're going to need more kittens...

Nah, he'll just sleeve them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.