Lobotomy» Forums » Variants

Subject: Crossover with the Others: 7 Sins? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Could there be a crossover between this and the Others: 7 Sins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
With Lobotomy, it's all in the playing characters heads (or is it?)

I can't remember when Lobotomy is being delivered, but I hope to play this before The Others, and have it as a kind of prelude. The Asylum is in Haven for instance.

The themes are quite similar and I can see you being able to mix them fairly easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A silly question! Of course there will be crossovers (at least player generated ones).

Plenty of scope for The Others beasties & baddies to easily become patients' delusions (or are they..?)
I see the same happening with a whole host of other miniatures - bound to be rules developed for zombies and many Lovecraftian beasties (from Mansions of Madness or Cthulhu Wars). I may even add some of the Doom baddies.

It may be harder justifying some of the Lobotomy enemies into The Others, but sure it'll be possible for at least some of them, e.g. The Antichrist.

AdeptusAce wrote:
I can't remember when Lobotomy is being delivered, but I hope to play this before The Others

You'll be lucky!
Lobotomy is due August 2016, The Others is before then (March 2016).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.