Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [CSI] Witness $19.99 (50% Off!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Steinberg
United States
North Miami Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/209424

Witness

An interesting deduction game where you must share your info with the other players, in a a twisted Telephone style of a game. Can get difficult quick.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Gene Ammons - Boss Tenor
badge
The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil - George Saunders
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grizzly Archer wrote:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/209424

Witness

An interesting deduction game where you must share your info with the other players, in a a twisted Telephone style of a game. Can get difficult quick.

Good game. I've only had one session with a couple of plays, but liked it very much. The only caveat I'd offer is that it truly is a four player game; no more and no less.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Steinberg
United States
North Miami Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Grizzly Archer wrote:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/209424

Witness

An interesting deduction game where you must share your info with the other players, in a a twisted Telephone style of a game. Can get difficult quick.

Good game. I've only had one session with a couple of plays, but liked it very much. The only caveat I'd offer is that it truly is a four player game; no more and no less.


Agreed. Needs to be 4.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bug McBride
United States
Woodstock
GA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping kills the deal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Avatar
Bug42 wrote:
Shipping kills the deal.


Shipping costs money?! Shit! I was going to order but I didn't know CSI had shipping charges if you ordered under 100. Thanks for the heads up.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
Bug42 wrote:
Shipping kills the deal.


Shipping costs money?! Shit! I was going to order but I didn't know CSI had shipping charges if you ordered under 100. Thanks for the heads up.


Wait, you can make an order under $100? So like, don't buy 3+ games?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Lewis
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I only discovered this one recently and have had some fun with it. It is certainly different than most of my collection, low barrier of entry, some pretty clever and fun scenarios. I like it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.