Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Mombasa» Forums » General

Subject: Wooden Box of Mombasa (Special Edition) can be pre-ordered rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Wuttig
Germany
Melsungen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://holzboxen.jimdo.com/

The wooden box will contain a goodie too.

Only 500 pcs. available. 150 pcs. can be pre-ordered.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Ebner
Austria
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and pre-ordered, thanks for the link
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
But only in German it seems
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm .. need more details about this "exclusive" expansion.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Schneider
Germany
Kamen / Unna
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
moocifer wrote:
Hmm .. need more details about this "exclusive" expansion.


The expansion is a fifth company track.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping to the US cry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas P. Felder
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also now this edition available in the game's entry. :-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Shih
United States
Lisle
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
dang, I'm so hyped for this game... but with a "better" edition... I might have to hold out
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang! I would totally purchase if it was in English!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I still don't get what will be in German though. The rulebook?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BartP wrote:
I still don't get what will be in German though. The rulebook?


The rules for the 5th Company track (E) are in German only.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:
There's also now this edition available in the game's entry. :-)


Do you mean there's a separate entry in the BGG database for the special edition? If so, I can't seem to find it :/

Has anyone confirmed if delivery to the US is possible for this edition? Any updates are appreciated!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jlmcmillan1 wrote:
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:
There's also now this edition available in the game's entry. :-)


Do you mean there's a separate entry in the BGG database for the special edition? If so, I can't seem to find it :/

Has anyone confirmed if delivery to the US is possible for this edition? Any updates are appreciated!


It is not possible to get delivery to the US. I had to jump through hoops and impose on family in Brussels to get mine.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MDJD wrote:
jlmcmillan1 wrote:
Sternenfahrer-MUC wrote:
There's also now this edition available in the game's entry. :-)


Do you mean there's a separate entry in the BGG database for the special edition? If so, I can't seem to find it :/

Has anyone confirmed if delivery to the US is possible for this edition? Any updates are appreciated!


It is not possible to get delivery to the US. I had to jump through hoops and impose on family in Brussels to get mine.


Sad Thanks for the response!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
Netherlands
Aalsmeer
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this version available for retail somewhere?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.