Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess many folks have seen this link already.

http://us.battlefoam.com/cthulhu-wars/

I just thought it worth adding a comment regarding the products. I have purchased two custom storage sets; for Space Hulk, and Dreadfleet. Those miniatures are very intricate and fragile, and the foam works very well for both games. The Space Hulk set has a space problem with one of the very tall Genestealer models wanting to sit slightly higher than the top of the foam, but some minor adjustments can be made and with a little wriggling, it sits down nicely. The foam is dense and provides excellent protection for the models in the original box. The only trade off is that the lid will sit higher with the foam in the box, but you still only have to deal with the original box footprint for storage.

Considering the price of Cthulhu Wars, the cost of the battlefoam insert is a minimal expense to protect your painted (or unpainted) models.

I hope they come up with similar sets for future expansions.

'Nuff said...cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Storm
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it. Excellent product, excellent value. Highly recommend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
This looks like a great product. Though the plastic for this game is so excellent, it's completely unnecessary for unpainted models, and with some varnish, probably unnecessary for painted models!

That likely wouldn't stop me from buying it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.