Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After getting everything stickered, a few of the Cube's stickers began peeling up at the corners. A little of my kid's glue stick fixed that, though!...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been lucky; no problems whatsoever with any of the stickers, cube or otherwise!

What a tremendously FUN game!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I rounded the sticker edges with scissors since I feared that would happen. The stickers are a bit too big I think. There should of been more edge room. Actually I wish all the stickers were a little smaller. But the Cube was the worst offender.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inno Van
United States
San Francisco/East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would washing the cube before stickering help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmb
as a rule, while stickering this set, I would wipe the disc (or cube in this case) on my shirt (usually rubbing it between two fingers) to make sure there isn't any residue left on anything. Then I applied the sticker and rubbed it in well. I haven't seen anything peeling up. I'm in a pretty arid environment so I wonder if that would be a factor in more of a humid setting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cann
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally used a cloth handkerchief to wipe the discs before placing any stickers on them. It meant I spent two days on the project but in the end it allayed my fears of any residue left over from the manufacturing process ruining the adhesion of the stickers. The art on this edition is too magnificent to take the chance of having it ruined before even getting to play it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.