Subject: Kung Fu or Horror Expansion Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance of these getting printed with the upcoming Kill Doctor Lucky 19.5 Anniversary Edition Kickstarter if it raises enough moolah?

Or will these ever be printed via DriveThru?

Really hoping to get my hands on them to spice up the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see the expansions get reprinted for the new version of the game. I would definitely get them all (again).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think people really need to voice their opinions that they want these expansion decks. I think James has mentioned that Deadwood hasn't done as well as their other recent kickstarted games. So it might not make sense to print them if nobody is gonna buy them.

If people want them they should comment in this thread or contact James to let him know there is a demand for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hasn't done as well? That's a shame as the new revision is truly a big improvement over the first. It is a much better game now. I didn't KS it (did not catch the campaign), so bought it retail later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was a comment from James Ernest on kickstarter:

Quote:
I would love to do Deadwood expansions, but I don't know if we will print them or just make them free print-and-play. Deadwood isn't selling as fast as our other titles, so that game might be a one-and-done.

So I think it will be up to the fans of the game to let Cheapass know we really want to see these expansions in some way shape or form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this for the first time tonight... wow, what a great game. Such fun. I would get any expansions available for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.