Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A new build was released yesterday... version 1.2.3. It fixes the save/autosave feature and the displacement issues around the Charge mechanic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping for a bigger update than this with some new features. There's been very little in way of updates lately .

Some great new golems tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As I understand, the team's primary focus right now is stabilization, polishing existing features, and rebalancing. While there was previously some talk and rumor regarding Remote Play functionality, at this point it's still a "someday" project...no timeline or anything available for when to expect it to go live.

This is probably a good thing, though. There's a lot that has been added to the app already, and the team really needs time to focus on making all the moving parts work smoothly now. And don't forget, we did get the banner clip system (among other things) in the July update, which incorporated some pretty big stuff (though some points weren't as loudly advertised as others).

Good news is, we should expect a somewhat more regular posting of new updates and fixes going forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
agreed. im just keeping my fingers crossed for team games, AI someday (hopefully!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.