Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gilt City is selling a $30 Jet.com Credit + 3-Month Membership for $15. Use promo code WELCOME30 on giltcity.com to knock it down to $10.50.

Your membership does not autorenew.

https://www.giltcity.com/national/jetnationalsept15

Jet sells many games at prices similar to Amazon and often through 3rd party sellers. I recently purchased Caverna from them, and it was fulfilled by funagain games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
My hovercraft is full of eels!
mbmbmbmbmb
An explanation of how this is a board game item might help generate interest.

What is a Hot Deal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Ward
United States
Jasper
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used this to buy an X-wing Most Wanted expansion plus some filler baby food to hit their $35 free shipping threshold, great deal!

If you are creating a second account, be sure to use a new email AND credit card number. If the credit card number has already been used they will show the discount and then remove it after it "processes" through their system...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Markey
United States
Lebanon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MungSu wrote:
An explanation of how this is a board game item might help generate interest.

What is a Hot Deal?

Offhand I see Shogun for $26.19 ($45.69-$30+$10.50). wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blitzhill wrote:
I used this to buy an X-wing Most Wanted expansion plus some filler baby food to hit their $35 free shipping threshold, great deal!

If you are creating a second account, be sure to use a new email AND credit card number. If the credit card number has already been used they will show the discount and then remove it after it "processes" through their system...

FYI, I had this problem from my wife and I using the same card. Since, I had only authorized the lesser amount, I disputed the difference with my bank and Jet didn't fight it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tales of the Arabian Nights for ~$21.50, before tax (it's $41, so $10.50 for your $30 credit, and then an additional $11).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Ticket to Ride Europe.

$32.57 price of game
+10.50 price of 3 month membership
-30.00 credit for the crazy offer
-0.49 debit card discount

=$12.58 final price shipped (free shipping is applied before the $30 credit discount)

That's what I call a hot deal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Hunt
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Jeremy.

I have been considering signing up to JET for a while, this made it a no-brainer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hsu
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get Evolution (2nd edition) for (priced at $43.54( and some detergent for $43 (with a $15 off coupon). Came within 5 days.

There aren't too many games left and Evolution has increased in price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried combining this with the $10 off $30 or $15 off $50 codes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:

This is unconfirmed, but these type of deals usually give you a promotional code for the credit, so that you can't use another too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
radagast14 wrote:

$32.57 price of game

=$12.58 final price shipped (free shipping is applied before the $30 credit discount)

Don't you need $35 for free shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jrmytllmn wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

This is unconfirmed, but these type of deals usually give you a promotional code for the credit, so that you can't use another too.

Oh well,still a good deal. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if you use Ebates first to visit Gilt City, you get 3% cash back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
radagast14 wrote:

$32.57 price of game

Don't you need $35 for free shipping?

That's correct. I threw on a CD for a few bucks to get me over the limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
jrmytllmn wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

Oh well,still a good deal. Thanks.

I can confirm you can't use them together. Also Jet is very finicky about promo codes and you can type them in once and then they count as used, even if you haven't used it.

I entered my voucher from Gilt City, it took $30 off my order. I then tried entering the $10 first order code and it added the $30 back on and then took the $10 off. I figured ok, they don't combine, didn't think they would. I then reenter my Gilt City voucher and I am given "you have entered an invalid promo code". Jet.com will no longer accept the voucher that I never used.

*Edit* Had a chat with Gilt, apparently they've been having issues with the vouchers not working on Jet.com. It would take 3-5 days to escalate it up to someone that could potentially fix it so I just had them cancel my voucher and refund my money. It's not worth the hassle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Lockhart
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the WELCOME30 code for? If it's for 30% off your first purchase I imagine it would be better to save the coupon and apply it to a game instead?

Edit: Realized that the WELCOME30 is probably applied to Gilt City, not Jet - so my question most likely does not apply...but I'll leave it here in case anyone else was incorrectly thinking the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Lockhart
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blitzhill wrote:

Can you have two accounts using the same home address, as long as the e-mail addresses and credit card numbers are different?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
v1pe wrote:
What's the WELCOME30 code for? If it's for 30% off your first purchase I imagine it would be better to save the coupon and apply it to a game instead?

Edit: Realized that the WELCOME30 is probably applied to Gilt City, not Jet - so my question most likely does not apply...but I'll leave it here in case anyone else was incorrectly thinking the same thing.

It's used on Gilt City.

This is a great deal, I'm waiting for my follow up email now to see. I didn't look at the fine print, I know that when starting a normal 3-month trial on jet it is not auto-renewing, is this the case still with this offer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Lockhart
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anatana wrote:
v1pe wrote:

It's used on Gilt City.

This is a great deal, I'm waiting for my follow up email now to see. I didn't look at the fine print, I know that when starting a normal 3-month trial on jet it is not auto-renewing, is this the case still with this offer?

Let me know if you find out, I don't know - I've been kind of sitting on Jet but this deal made me move. I will probably sign my wife up for an account later as well, if we can use the same address and still get the deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
v1pe wrote:
anatana wrote:
v1pe wrote:

It's used on Gilt City.

Let me know if you find out, I don't know - I've been kind of sitting on Jet but this deal made me move. I will probably sign my wife up for an account later as well, if we can use the same address and still get the deal.
No autorenewal per gilt city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the site just crashed. For a business with the name of "Jet" it's seems to be flying like a lead balloon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott gurman
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered and spoke to customer serve. No auto-renew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
3 Netrunner Datapacks for under $16, Thanks OP!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
How long did you have to wait for the code from gilt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [7] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.