Tim Rogers
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first attempt at a custom card. I saw a bunch of new Endor material for the game had come out recently (or was going to be released shortly) and knew they would miss out on a key point that needs to be made. Ewoks are cannibals... or at least omnivores with no scruples about consuming fellow bipedal species.

So in short, the Rebellion won through the manipulation and intimidation of a cannibalistic species. Did the Light Side really win??? I guess we'll find out in episode 7.

Oh, and most importantly by inferring that C3PO was a God and using him to impact the culture of an alien species didn't they violate the Prime Directive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
War.
badge
War never changes.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, implying that upon defeating an enemy unit, the Ewoks, the furry little inhabitants of the forest moon of Endor, eat their defeated foe?

This is getting dark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see an Ewok eat a Star Destroyer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
I'd like to see an Ewok eat a Star Destroyer.

Jabba the Ewok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IceFire1424 wrote:
So, implying that upon defeating an enemy unit, the Ewoks, the furry little inhabitants of the forest moon of Endor, eat their defeated foe?

This is getting dark.

Also canon.

Drez wrote:
Oh, and most importantly by inferring that C3PO was a God and using him to impact the culture of an alien species didn't they violate the Prime Directive?

._.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Love
United States
Clarkston
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would change it to "After an Ewok unit you control damages a target enemy Character unit, destroy that Character unit and deal 1 damage to each Ewok unit you control"
I would also make it cost 1 instead of 0.
I like the concept though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it still count as cannibalism since they are not human and are not eating other ewoks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer 257
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mattr0polis wrote:
Does it still count as cannibalism since they are not human and are not eating other ewoks?

Matt is correct....not cannibalism.....just good 'ole carnivorism!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.