Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat T
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I somehow mishandled the trade feedback manager and the "positive" radio button didn't take. So only my comments can be seen. I wanted to choose a "positive" rating for this trade. I can't seem to correct it my self. So if an admin who fixes these trade manager mishaps could contact me so I can get this corrected that would be much appreciated.

Pat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The Admins have their own Wiki page:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Admins
easily found by down a Wiki search for Admins in the search bar above.

I suspect this is a code issue and a note to Aldie will be your best bet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Patt wrote:
I somehow mishandled the trade feedback manager and the "positive" radio button didn't take. So only my comments can be seen. I wanted to choose a "positive" rating for this trade. I can't seem to correct it my self. So if an admin who fixes these trade manager mishaps could contact me so I can get this corrected that would be much appreciated.

Pat.

Good luck...I've done this before, and had someone accidentally do it when leaving me feedback twice...but I never got a response from a moderator. I guess it's sort of a "small fry" thing to be worried about.

I personally don't think the form should properly submit if you don't choose a radio box for feedback. As it is, you don't have to choose any of "Positive", "Negative", or "Neutral" for it to submit...the bad part is you can forget to do it by accident, and then you're stuck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
If the text of your feedback is clear that it's meant as positive then this isn't that big of an issue. If you really want to make sure your positive feedback is given you may consider doing a fake transaction with the same user for that purpose.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.