Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this is a repeat post. I could have sworn I posted this request yesterday, but I can't find it today.

I have a document called "Golarion Deities" that I posted here on BGG. It provides short descriptions of the explanar beings featured in the Blessings Deck to provide players with some much needed background material.

Right now the official WOTR character sheets list the following new (relative to ROTR and S&S) beings in the deck lists:

Abraxas
Baphomet
Deskari
Pulura
Shax
Sifkesh
Xoveron

I don't think this list is complete because I recall a blog post mentioning a blessing from Nocticula. Could someone confirm for me if I'm missing something from the list above? I'd like to do just one file posting to update Wrath of the Righteous if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are missing Blessing of Nocticula, which is a Loot blessing.

And also, to be complete, Blessing of the Starsong (which is Desna) and Blessing of the Inheritor (which will probably be another repeat deity with a new blessing). So those aren't new deities, but they are new blessings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I've been cataloguing the deities so people can get more familiar with the game lore surrounding the blessings deck. Fortunately, with each PACG release there's less work each time around, which is nice because I have to tweak the layout of all the images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How could I miss Zarongel? Well, it's fixed now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted the file, so it should be available once the admins approve it; I'm not expecting any problems on that front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petar Petrov
msg tools
mb
If you feel like being completioninst - you should probably also add Zogmugot (S&S promo blessing).

Also, there's another Goblin deity or two in the Goblin Class Decks, but I don't know if the document aims to cover supplementary products like the class decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.