Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone playing the new video game on the XBox1? Willing to start a league?
I'm " Boardgamer 007" XBLive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
re: BoardGameGeek Blood Bowl (League Name)

Okay, not really sure what I was doing but I created a league for BGG members. The name is above and have a ladder style competition with in the league itself.

I'm not sure how all of this works and I'm totally flying by the seat of my pants with this, so if it doesn't work, we'll scrap it and start over.

Anyway, hit me up here on the Geek with your XBL gamertag and team name, then ask for admission at the league.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Riquelme
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this imguessing awesome game available only on Xone/PS4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also available via Steam. It's not cross platform though. I've downloaded it also on Steam but my graphics card isn't strong enough to run it quickly enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So what is it about Blood Bowl II that makes it worth spending another $50 on over the 3 versions of digital Blood Bowl that I already bought? Surely it at least has all of the races in it, right? (uh... looks like only 8...)

Seriously, I'm not (just) trying to be snarky, but why bother buying it again with less content? Is there something that makes it better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturmer
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
A large player base makes BB2 worth buying. With the influx of old players coming back to the game and new players trying out blood bowl for the first time, you have a very healthy pool of players to play. How long this will last is anyone's guess, but as of now there are many people to play against.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This (above) and the fact that the leagues and one-off games are so much easier to manage. The leagues in the old version were so convoluted and difficult that I hardly bothered with league play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.