Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: I do not care rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: \/\/ [+] [View All]
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I want to know why other people care about it, and more over why people (apart from me, I do not care) are talking about it.

Damn it I do not care so much I am going to bang on about it (and not caring) until people acknowledge I do not care.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
Avatar
mb
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Why do you think this, not that I care about it? I wish people would stop talking about it, so why do you keep talking about it when I do not want to?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Central Coast
California
flag msg tools
0110100110010110
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the problem is that SO many people are talking about it that it is almost impossible to have a conversation without the subject coming up, so everyone feels obliged to form an opinion about it.

Seriously, though, you must care at least a little bit, one way or the other, right? It is a pretty big deal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Verdigris97 wrote:
I think the problem is that SO many people are talking about it that it is almost impossible to have a conversation without the subject coming up, so everyone feels obliged to form an opinion about it.

Seriously, though, you must care at least a little bit, one way or the other, right? It is a pretty big deal.
I have no interest in it at all, and have no opinion and wish people would stop talking about it, that is why I want to know why people (other than me) want to talk about it. Now I understand that certain kinds of people do care, and their opinions do not matter but I want to know why people do not get that I do not care.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
]and wish people would stop talking about it
Agreed. I'm tired of everyone endlessly going on about it. Let's all just put it to bed already. Geez.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
]and wish people would stop talking about it
Agreed. I'm tired of everyone endlessly going on about it. Let's all just put it to bed already. Geez.
ok.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
fightcitymayor wrote:
You did know there are severe 'droughts' ongoing, and this 'dripping faucet' doesn't HELP! As "if" you even 'cared'! shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You care so little you made a post about it.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
You care so little you made a post about it.
yES, BUT i DO NOT CARE TO TALK ABOUT IT, THAT'S WHY i MADE THE THREAD, TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
You did know there are severe 'droughts' ongoing, and this 'dripping faucet' doesn't HELP! As "if" you even 'cared'! shake

But that cat is really thirsty.

slatersteven wrote:
Jythier wrote:
You care so little you made a post about it.
yES, BUT i DO NOT CARE TO TALK ABOUT IT, THAT'S WHY i MADE THE THREAD, TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do talk about it quite a lot.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
4 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
You did know there are severe 'droughts' ongoing, and this 'dripping faucet' doesn't HELP! As "if" you even 'cared'! shake

But that cat is really thirsty.

slatersteven wrote:
Jythier wrote:
You care so little you made a post about it.
yES, BUT i DO NOT CARE TO TALK ABOUT IT, THAT'S WHY i MADE THE THREAD, TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do talk about it quite a lot.

That's the best way to demonstrate not-care! By talking about the not-caring, so that people know the depths of how much you don't care!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:


I think the moment we start seeing hashtags in memes...is the moment we need to find the world's reset button, and press it....

Spoiler (click to reveal)
.....a few hundred times.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I could care less. But not much less.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
:what: You did know there are severe 'droughts' ongoing, and this 'dripping faucet' doesn't HELP! As "if" you even 'cared'! :shake:

But that cat is really thirsty.

slatersteven wrote:
Jythier wrote:
You care so little you made a post about it.
yES, BUT i DO NOT CARE TO TALK ABOUT IT, THAT'S WHY i MADE THE THREAD, TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do talk about it quite a lot.
I am not talking about it, everyone else is, I just want them to stop as I do not care.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
JohnnyOffice wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
:what: You did know there are severe 'droughts' ongoing, and this 'dripping faucet' doesn't HELP! As "if" you even 'cared'! :shake:

But that cat is really thirsty.

slatersteven wrote:
Jythier wrote:
You care so little you made a post about it.
yES, BUT i DO NOT CARE TO TALK ABOUT IT, THAT'S WHY i MADE THE THREAD, TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do talk about it quite a lot.

That's the best way to demonstrate not-care! By talking about the not-caring, so that people know the depths of how much you don't care!
Exactly, you can tell someone who does not care, they will loudly tell you so.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ole Richard Tuft
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Now then! Then now! I think its time we all take care. Not that I care. I acknowledge that. Or that anyone else care about caring, or taking time. Or preparing tea in the proper way to the correct time. This has to stop.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tufturk wrote:
Now then! Then now! I think its time we all take care. Not that I care. I acknowledge that. Or that anyone else care about caring, or taking time. Or preparing tea in the proper way to the correct time. This has to stop.

I do not care if it stops, I just do not want to talk about it.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bop517 wrote:
Whatever.
However
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
bop517 wrote:
Whatever.
However


Really?

Really?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bop517 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
bop517 wrote:
Whatever.
However


Really?

Really?
Yes, Yes, Yes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruczek
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to mention the other one.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
matt_k wrote:
Not to mention the other one.
Start another thread if you want to talk about the other ones, this is about not caring about this, not the other.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.