Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just happened to notice that this web page existed!

http://www.upperdeck.com/OP/GameRules.aspx

How long has it been there? I don't recall seeing it mentioned here on the forums. In any case, I'm glad to see it.

Finally, we have high-quality, searchable PDFs of the rules sheets for Fear Itself, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Paint the Town Red! Awesome! The two pages of the Dark City PDF have also been combined into a single file for easier download as well.

Sadly, still no official Fantastic Four PDF, however, so we'll have to continue to utilize the fan-created scan of that rules sheet, I guess.

Oddly, the Secret Wars Volume 1 PDF here isn't as good as the one that Jeff P. posted here on BGG. The BGG PDF is searchable, but the one on Upper Deck's site is not, even though all their other PDFs are searchable. Weird! Anyway, just for the record, I recommend that you instead download the Secret Wars Volume 1 PDF from here:
Secret Wars Rules & Information sheet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy WOW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ADAM CIECALONE
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
It has been there for about a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff P
United States
Coral Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
I just happened to notice that this web page existed!

http://www.upperdeck.com/OP/GameRules.aspx

How long has it been there? I don't recall seeing it mentioned here on the forums. In any case, I'm glad to see it.

Finally, we have high-quality, searchable PDFs of the rules sheets for Fear Itself, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Paint the Town Red! Awesome! The two pages of the Dark City PDF have also been combined into a single file for easier download as well.

Sadly, still no official Fantastic Four PDF, however, so we'll have to continue to utilize the fan-created scan of that rules sheet, I guess.

Oddly, the Secret Wars Volume 1 PDF here isn't as good as the one that Jeff P. posted here on BGG. The BGG PDF is searchable, but the one on Upper Deck's site is not, even though all their other PDFs are searchable. Weird! Anyway, just for the record, I recommend that you instead download the Secret Wars Volume 1 PDF from here:
Secret Wars Rules & Information sheet

We just created an Organized Play portal at www.upperdeck.com/op a couple of weeks ago. One of the things we thought might be a good idea to put up there are the game rule books for the games we make, so there is a link that takes you to the page you cited. There's also some other free downloads there, such as tournament policies, penalty guidelines, and a judge guide for those of you out there who would like to volunteer to help out running events.

I didn't realize there was a difference between the secret wars files being searchable. I thought the same file was used for both uploads, but that seems to be incorrect. I will look into it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cooper Christian
United States
La Habra
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Legendary: Fanboy
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you also add a release schedule? My FLGS relies on the fans of specific games for the info on when to order OP kits and such. It would help me if I had a place to see when to ask and not just bug them every couple of weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
And Fantastic Four rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
And Fantastic Four rules?

I don't think we'll hear much about this... LOL!

-rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michal
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! The rules repository was recently updated to include PDFs of the rules sheets for the Fantastic Four expansion and the Captain America 75th Anniversary expansion.

Thanks, Mark and whoever else was involved at Upper Deck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
??? ???
msg tools
Stull nothing about the number pf 3D bystanders to use...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.