Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know he had said previously that the pre-order people would ship directly after the wave 2 KS stuff. But based on that people have wave 2 stuff in their hands I wonder what that timeline looks like?

I'm in Canada and so far nobody that I'm aware of has even got wave 1 yet.

I know, I know. Im getting impatient The game just looks so great!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're looking at October or later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Think you still got a while.

Appears that only the "Survivor" level KS folks are getting their stuff at the moment.
The "Game" level KS folks as still waiting for their Wave 1 & Wave 2 shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
Appears that only the "Survivor" level KS folks are getting their stuff at the moment.

And even then, some of us Survivors that have wave 2 in hand do not have our wave 1 stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Picouet
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it only Survivor level rewards right now? That might explain some things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plumpman wrote:

No. I was an original KS backer, but at the $80 level (non-Survivor), and I received my core game today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Picouet
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not just Survivor. Several people have posted that they got notifications for their "just the game" boxes as well. There are already several up on ebay.

Preorders are supposed to ship after KS fullfillment. The original domestic fullfilment estimation was Oct 1st to Oct 15th, with international fulfillment following from Oct 15th to Oct 30.

Obviously the domestic shipping has been moved up a few weeks, but that likely has no bearing on when International levels will ship, because they are going to different warehouses in various locations. Wave 2 International fulfillment has not even started, so since you're in Canada and a preorder, you still have a while to wait. I wouldn't expect anything earlier than the end of October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Farler
Canada
flag msg tools
Well it appears that Australians have started getting theirs so international has started, I'm hoping the games are just stuck in Canada customs for a while. However because it is Canada customs I'm hoping it's a short while and not, say, another month, which could happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my Wave 1 notification today...and I THINK I am considered pre-order, so it's happening slowly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting on someone getting my info for the BGG contest I won from nearly 3 years ago for this game
At least you know you will be getting a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oryan Holder
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
TheWulffman wrote:
I got my Wave 1 notification today...and I THINK I am considered pre-order, so it's happening slowly.

If you're getting any kind of wave 1 you aren't a pre-order. Are you a BF '13 or '14 backer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CPTPromotable wrote:
TheWulffman wrote:

If you're getting any kind of wave 1 you aren't a pre-order. Are you a BF '13 or '14 backer?

I backed shortly after the kickstarter ended to fill in for some people that backed out last minute...think it was around the time they were doing the initial pledge manager stuff for the kickstarter backers. So I am not part of the kickstarter, but wasn't a part of any of the Black Friday pushes, either. I've never really known what group I was going to be lumped into.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Dibbley
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheWulffman wrote:
CPTPromotable wrote:
TheWulffman wrote:

I backed shortly after the kickstarter ended to fill in for some people that backed out last minute...think it was around the time they were doing the initial pledge manager stuff for the kickstarter backers. So I am not part of the kickstarter, but wasn't a part of any of the Black Friday pushes, either. I've never really known what group I was going to be lumped into.

BF, PM and KS bakcers are all lumped in together, there's no priority given to KS over BF or PMs. Pre-orders from recent will trail but everyone else is being done at the same time.. I'm a KS bakcer and still haven't got Wave 1 notification yet but I Wave 2 is in the post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Battarra
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for all the information.
I did a very-last-minute pre-order at the end of July.
(Totally worth it after seeing your posts and unboxing videos!)

I'm well aware I'll be at the bottom of the "shipping chain", but now I've a clearer picture.
Just hope I can get it for Xmas 2015 and not next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
weezknight wrote:
Plumpman wrote:

No. I was an original KS backer, but at the $80 level (non-Survivor), and I received my core game today.

Nice! Speculation on my part that it was survivor only as the only pics and videos I have see thus far were from "Survivor" level folks.

Now your being in the $80 pledge level makes me think they are shipping them in order as they were pledged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.