Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say we found a location large enough for as many people as we could desire - how many people would travel to, say, Paris to play Age of Steam (and its children), 18xx, the Ticket to Ride series, even Paris Connection or perhaps any game that includes a train or route-building (say Age of Industry or Kohle & Kolonie)?

Considering the length of some of these games, I'd want to aim for a two-day event. What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would if I wasn't in Australia.

I would make sure you cast the net far and wide, making sure to include the 18xx yahoo group and others know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:
I would make sure you cast the net far and wide, making sure to include the 18xx yahoo group and others know.

Yeah, this first post is a tentative exploration. I'll leave a friend of mine help me with the French translation to be put out on TricTrac and I'll definitely ask the question on the Yahoo group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi
France
Paris
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Always up for some 18xx !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Griffon
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't travel to Paris just for that, but if I happen to be there at the right time... (doesn't help you much, I know).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kévin CIVY
France
Le Pin
IDF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there if you organise a 18XX event in/near Paris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.