Greg Scratchley
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mb

UberStax managed to attain funding quickly - but it seems that some changes and renegotiation means that the stretch goals have been adjusted DOWN... Black plates are due to be unlocked in about 10$ from current totals - and Blue, Red, Green and Yellow are on deck!

If you were waiting for the colors - they're in reach!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/davidpapp/uberstax-a-un...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I second this KS.

These things are really cool and this is a chance to solve your card holding needs in one swoop.

I have some wood slot card holders that are incredibly useful for a HUGE range of games. But they will be obsolete once I get these UberStax.

You can use these things as "regular" card holders, but you could also use them to make a card display for use with innumerable games.

My plan is to get a bunch (of all colors preferably) and let game players build them as they like. I have high hopes that people will use their creativity to use the colors to make their own personal card holders for every game session. It doubles as a perfect activity to mindlessly click together while I go over the rules!

I don't normally comment regarding Kickstarters, but I'm REALLY hopeful we can unlock all the colors! So take a look at this campaign!

Imagine a bowl of these at the table in assorted colors where players can have a fun "lego" build while the game is setup/taught. Win-Win!

Not to mention the benefits of a card holder if you are handling a drink, a baby, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
I also think they will be useful for holding counters, chits, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.