Subject: Still waiting on Galaxy pledge rewards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathieu Dubeau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Hey everyone, just curious to find out if other Canadian backers of this game have gotten their copies? I backed at the galaxy pledge level and paid for the final countdown. I received the base game soon after the campaign but haven't seen anything else since. I wrote Ares Games an e-mail but haven't heard back. So are other Canadian backers still waiting or is it just me? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trea
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my pledge well over a month ago, I believe. I'm in Ottawa. Hope you can get things sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to email Ares again; when I've emailed them in the past, they usually got back to me within a 3-5 days. They might have misplaced your email or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Please write to: info@aresgames.eu

I'm sure they will find the problem and fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Simone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Dubeau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Thanks Simone! I sent another e-mail and hopefully I hear something soon. I'm really looking forward to playing the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, there was a problem with the Canadian Customs check, by the way Ares is managing the issue.

Sorry.

p.s.= I Hope you will enjoy the expansions... killing the Alien queen is a marvellous experience cool

Simone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.