Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Hall
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone know of any board game groups in the Mahoning Valley area? I know of one store that has some board gamers, All American Comics & Cards in downtown Warren, but don't know of any other groups in the area. Any help? Let me know, Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hurlburt
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Summit county and haven't had much luck finding anything local. There's a group that meets in Cleveland once a week that I play with once a month or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're willing to cross the state line, I'm in a group that meets in Sharon PA once a month. We play mainly big-box war-themed games, like Axis & Allies, Conquest of the Empire, Twilight Imperium, and others like that. Drop me a line if you are interested!

Regards,
Leo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Hall
United States
Warren
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys!
Thanks for the update! I used to live in Cleveland Matt and I know there's quite a few places in Cleveland that play. You're in Akron so you may know Cuyahoga Falls and Portage Trail and I know there's a gaming shop on Portage Trail, before 6th St., that plays a lot of games but I don't know if they do boardgames. Only been in there once. It's a long haul to either one in Cleveland or Akron, Akron about 45 mins & Cleveland an 1hr or so, so it's kind of tough to do that. I'll see what I can swing but let me know where you play at up there. Leo, Sharon's not that far from me, about 15 or 20 mins so that would be cool. I have been playing the new Star Wars Starship battles in Warren and wanted to see if anyone played the Heroscape game. I also played a lot of Mechwarrior but that seems to have died off due to company changes. Let me know the schedule there and maybe I can try that. Thanks!

Rich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loomis
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know that Underhill's Games has opened in Summit County in Cuyahoga Falls at 1747 State Road.

Open gaming all the time. Hope to see you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.