Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really liking what I see, but hard to judge with so little info to go by... would love to see a review / play session with pics / video explanation... anyone, anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
supamanu wrote:
I'm really liking what I see, but hard to judge with so little info to go by... would love to see a review / play session with pics / video explanation... anyone, anyone?

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning to pickup a copy once the red/blue is ready. I'll toss up a review and pics if no one else has by then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy and enjoy the game although I haven't had a chance to play more than a couple of times yet. I haven't written many reviews but I I'll try to get in a game this weekend with my son and take some pics and write up a play report / review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks peeps! This game looks really intriguing and beautiful, and I could easily be convinced to jump in if I had a better understanding of how it plays.

In my fantasy it looks like this: fairly simple rule set, but wonderfully crunchy tactical decisions to be made every turn, plus some cinematic moments due to e.g. splash damage. Also, lots of re-playability. Yeah, that's what I am secretly wishing for.

(and as a child of the 80s, Tron. 'Nuff said.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
supamanu wrote:
Thanks peeps! This game looks really intriguing and beautiful, and I could easily be convinced to jump in if I had a better understanding of how it plays.

In my fantasy it looks like this: fairly simple rule set, but wonderfully crunchy tactical decisions to be made every turn, plus some cinematic moments due to e.g. splash damage. Also, lots of re-playability. Yeah, that's what I am secretly wishing for.

(and as a child of the 80s, Tron. 'Nuff said.)

You can download the rulebook from the Nestor web page. it's a fairly rules light game so you'll get the gist of it pretty well. The dice mechanics used to represent the tanks lobbing the shot in a parabola is pretty interesting as well as the additional rules for ricochet.

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.