Jacob Randolph
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CLICK HERE

Wait, that's not how it goes. Is it the leaves are falling and the games are leaving? No, that doesn't make any sense either. Why would Leaves be falling when they could be gaming instead. Oh, why don't you just make like a leaf and tree, then buy some games, it'll be cold soon.

Shipping is the worst. I mean it ruins daily deals on OLGS, it halts many a math trade, and sometimes it even damages games. This would never happen if we had magic or teleportation or something. Then again, there could be other problems...

Anyway here's the deal, I know you hate shipping as much as I do so I got your back. The more you spend on games the less you pay for shipping, it's that simple. Think of it as my gift to you, or me trying to incentivize the mass exodus of games from my shelf and shipping more games to less people sounds so nice I'll help pay for it. Either way, it's up to you. If interested click HERE...

Empires Age of Discovery KS
Steampunk Rally KS
Polish Mysterium w/ custom globes
Palaces of Carrara
Strasbourg
Tumblin' Dice KS
Colossuem
Notre Dame
Viceroy
Glen More
Keyflower Merchants
Among the Stars Bundle
Murano
Kraftwagen
King's Forge KS pledge
Seasons
Lords of Xidit
Catan: Ancient Egypt
Maori
x-wing
Rampage
Firenze
Peloponnes
Spyfall

Broom Service
Keltis
Saint Petersburg Exp
Race for the Galaxy
K2: Avalanche
Praetor
Summoner Wars: Master Set
Tiny Epic Kingdoms
Rialto
Dead Drop
Planes
Thurn and Taxis expansions
Madeira
Pandemic Contagion
New York: the Card Game
Architekton
Airlines Europe: Bonus Connections
Struggle for Catan
Hawaii exp
ViviJava exp
Templar Intrigue
This town ain't big enough for the 2-4 of us
Burgoo
Roll for it Tabletop Day promo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.