Subject: Looking for Runners & Corps in Central Arkansas (U.S.) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
River Lethe
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone interested in meeting up for casual play (and/or to get a group together for events by next year), respond here or message me via BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
How close are you to Memphis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
River Lethe
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Memphis is about a two or three hour drive, depending on the traffic/construction that always seems to be on the highway between us. It'd be something I could do from time to time, but wouldn't be able to do weekly. Is there a regular group playing there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Moore
United States
flag msg tools
Yep. wedgeex and I play in the Memphis meta, along with 4-6 other dedicated players and usually 4-6 more that float in and out. Our tournaments are usually (90+% of the time) the first Saturday of each month. Comic Cellar is our home store and they're pretty good about updating their event calendar. We're also on Facebook in a group called Project Bucksnort which we share with the middle Tennessee playgroup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
River Lethe
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I'll check that out and see if I can get it in my schedule to make it up there sometime. It's not looking like there's anyone playing here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Moore
United States
flag msg tools
Awesome. I think wedgeex checks BGG more often than I do, but you should PM either of us before you head this way. We'll give you a grand welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
River Lethe
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And probably a grand thrashing as well! I'm pretty noob, but I think I've got a decent handle on the game. I currently have everything up to current release and two cores, and have been netdecking so I can understand the archetypes and learn the card interactions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Moore
United States
flag msg tools
That's a good way to get a handle on things. Good luck building a meta. Maybe we'll see you at our Store Championships!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.