Popular Tags: [View All]
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
This awesome game provides 6 characters to choose from.
I still don't get it why there are only 4 unique items and not 6 as the number of characters...(for example Professor doesn't have a special one)
Was it intentional or it just happened?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It was all carefully planned. The personal items were designed with balance in mind, to give players options when selecting gear.

After much research & testing, we settled on the current arrangement (e.g., with the Yeoman's item being Small, and with the Prof and the Chief not requiring unique items at all).

(Please just keep this between you & me, but Admiral Buonocore has already passed on a secret memo indicating that High Command just might be interested in an expansion set... so you'll likely see personal items for the Prof & Chief when that appears.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that explains everything....!!!whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus, personal items for the seventh and eighth Rocketeers... Xu Chklik, the Reformed Alien Leader... and Isaac, the Robot!

Oh, wait a minute... did I just start two baseless rumors? Oh, well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Rose
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Radulla wrote:

Did you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
docrose wrote:
Radulla wrote:

Did you?

Hrrrr... intriguing response...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan R. wrote:
It was all carefully planned. The personal items were designed with balance in mind, to give players options when selecting gear.

After much research & testing, we settled on the current arrangement (e.g., with the Yeoman's item being Small, and with the Prof and the Chief not requiring unique items at all).

(Please just keep this between you & me, but Admiral Buonocore has already passed on a secret memo indicating that High Command just might be interested in an expansion set... so you'll likely see personal items for the Prof & Chief when that appears.)

The word has been given... full speed ahead on the expansion!

Thanks,
Fleet Admiral Buonocore, Commanding The Rocket Patrol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Yee
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Dan R. wrote:

Thanks,

All Hail Fleet Admiral Buonocore!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ash
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Dan R. wrote:

Thanks,

Yay! Expansions! More solo missions please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.