Daniel DeMars
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the prototype hasn't been made public, I would highly recommend removing this. Something like this belongs on the playtest forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nashiro Nitta
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I thought it would be fine since there's a post about Skullman here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please keep all discussion of playtesting materials strictly to the playtesting forums. Do not post them here. Please remember you are under NDA. If you have questions regarding any materials on the playtesting forums, you can start a thread on those forums with the questions you have and I'll respond to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nashiro Nitta
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for the comment and I'm sorry for violating the agreement.
I'll gladly post a thread in the playtesting forum.
I'll leave this post for a day just to say thank you and sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Skullman had been released as a print and play already on the exceed kickstarter, so it's not a secret anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
I believe Skullman had been released as a print and play already on the exceed kickstarter, so it's not a secret anymore.

Released in Update 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoubleH wrote:
dinobottm2 wrote:

Released in Update 3.

Thanks. My point exactly. So I think it's OK to post question about him now, since he was made public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nashiro Nitta
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
DoubleH wrote:
dinobottm2 wrote:

Released in Update 3.

Thanks. My point exactly. So I think it's OK to post question about him now, since he was made public.

I should've known that.
Thanks for the information.

As I wrote above, I'll remove this post in about five hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry too much--we're going to be revealing all the characters in time over the next 2 weeks, so it's not like you've spoiled anything too crazy (though some of the other stuff in the playtest forums would be a bit much, the fighter list for EXCEED isn't too bad to talk about)

If you want to repost again once the unveilings are made on the KS, I'll look forward to reading your thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rosenquist
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Brad, welcome back to the forums! Aren't you still in Europe, though? Ithry shared your online postcard on the KS page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but I still check up here and there while I'm away.

I'm just really bad at vacationing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.