Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have been playing around with Super Skull Man 33 on Card Warden and have found him pretty awesome. You can set up his Wild Swings to do big damage. Plus his moves have a really cool brawler flavour, especially the groin kick which does big damage if you can get a step in.

Has anyone else played with him yet and have any thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nashiro Nitta
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Aaron.

I just played with Skullman yesterday.

I think Skullman is really unique and cool but a bit difficult to play well (especially if you don't check the cards much before playing).
His attacks are powerful but not that fast and they don't have armor or guard.
So you need to plan a bit ahead and do something before striking (I should've used boosts and normal attacks more wisely).

That's the impression I've got after one play and I'm looking forward to play more.

EDIT: I just noticed that some terms I used were not included in the preview game so I deleted those words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Skull Man was one of my favorite fighters during development too!

Morathi (box 3) has a similar mechanic, except he gains hand advantage when using a Wild Swing, instead of power. I'm sure you'll see him pretty soon in the previews!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do I find this character? (I realize this would be PnP)

Where is the community for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Rossotti
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Super Skull Man 33 was made available as a PnP through one of the Updates (#3) to the Exceed Kickstarter campaign. See this thread "Is there a Super Skull Man PNP?" for info, although the link appears to be dead. I'm sure someone can send it through to you via private message as seemed to be the outcomes from that thread.

As for community, I get most of my updates and general discussions form the posts here at BGG, not aware of any dedicated Exceed sites out there. Every now and then updates/happenings are posted through the different Level99 games community sites (found under the Community tab in the main Level99 webpage), although that covers all their games and not just Exceed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did go to those places. It isn't as up-to-date as I'd have hoped, and I'm finding broken links as well. (The card template one is particularly concerning at the moment.)

With the way people seemed to be discussing things, I was wondering if there was a place I just wasn't privy to. Doesn't look like that's the case, at least for the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be announcing an official printed version of Skull Man 33, hopefully at the end of the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls