Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would prefer a .doc, but .rtf, .docx, even a .pdf will work.

I am going to try to do a re-write/house rules.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
.pdf FOUND: digital version of MW:AOD rules.
mitservices wrote:
I would prefer a .doc, but .rtf, .docx, even a .pdf will work.

Here is the .pdf - http://warrenborn.com/Files/Rules/MWAD_Rulebook_lo.pdf - now, has anyone already converted them to a .doc/.rtf etc. format???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WPC C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Toyama wrote:
PM sent

Thank you!

After playing yesterday I found some things in dire need of fixing [tanks to be able to fire/move, Beacon is ridiculous ... ], and have started a .rtf file.

I converted the rulebook by copy/pasting the base doc, deleting quick start rules and some of the bits at the back of the book. Now to do a quality edit / rewrite [esp. Sequence of Play]. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WPC C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have converted the MW:AOD rules. Well actually, I just polished the Call to Honor variant, which can also be found here at BGG. It managed to breath new life into my collection.

I'm still struggling with a rule for Partial Cover, though. Because I play with physical 3D terrain, it would be nice to get some cover when your units are partially behind buildings, etc.
Up until now, I failed to come up with a satisfactory rule :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MW:AOD rules - 3D?
Toyama wrote:
I also have converted the MW:AOD rules. Well actually, I just polished the Call to Honor variant, which can also be found here at BGG. It managed to breath new life into my collection.

I'm still struggling with a rule for Partial Cover, though. Because I play with physical 3D terrain, it would be nice to get some cover when your units are partially behind buildings, etc.
Up until now, I failed to come up with a satisfactory rule

Having not seen your rules, I cannot comment.

However, if you are using 3D terrain, do you make a base template that the 3D piece goes over? That can greatly ease LOS determination. That, and a laser for LOS instead of thread / ruler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls